"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain : The Innocents Abroad, 1869)

Friday 3 September 2010

Death of a Disco

It is with great sadness that I must announce the death of my Disco.  After taking me on many adventures around southern Africa and being my trusty steed for a number of 4x4 RTV competitions, it has finally succumbed to the dreaded corrosion and must be consigned to the great scrapheap in the sky.

For those of you with a similar vehicle and want to pick over the carcass, there are a number of goodies that I've taken off that might be of use.  Have a look here for more information

No comments: